Thursday, March 25, 2010

About Me!

Three names I go by:

1. Liz

2. Mom

3. Mrs. Bates



Three Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Substitute Teacher

2. Inclusion Assistant

3. Apartment Manager



Three Places I have lived:

1. Ardmore, AL

2. Athens, AL

3. Elkmont, AL



Three Favorite Drinks:

1. SUN DROP

2. Sweet Tea

3. Coke



Three TV Shows I Watch:

1. Biggest Loser

2. High School Class Reunion

3. First Love, Second Chance



Three Places I have Been:

1. Niagara Falls, Canada

2. Washington, D.C.

3. Las Angeles, CA



Three of my Favorite Foods:

1. Steak

2. Chicken

3. Baked Potatoes



Three Cars I have owned:

1. Kia Sedona

2. Ford Taurus

3. Pontiac Sunbird



Three things I hate doing:

1. Washing Dishes

2. Laundry

3. Dealing with crazy people



Three places to find me on the weekend:

1. In my house

2. The ball field

3. Outside at my house



Three Movies I have seen in the theaters recently:

1. Where the Wild Things Are

2. Blind Side

3. The Christmas Carol



Three Places I would like to visit:

1. Hawaii

2. Alaska

3. Cancan, Mexico

No comments: